- Staffing: assessment, restructuring and team building
- Organizational Assessment: financial, operations, program, fundraising
- Succession: Succession Planning, CEO on Demand (bridge leadership gap via an interim executive)
- Professional Development: coaching and leadership development
- Board Development: training, engagement, recruitment and governance
- Programs: evaluation including asset mapping and new program feasibility
- Strategic Planning: new plan or existing plan refresh
- Outcomes Measurement: training on how to measure a program, implement outcome-focused planning, guage new development
- Social Enterprise: discovery, feasibility, planning and implementation of revenue generating business units that serve the greater good
- Nonprofit Market Research: interview/surveys for program design, analysis, interpretation, insights and more
- Advocacy: assessment of current strategy or development of one
- Marketing and Communications: branding and messaging, social responsibility strategies
- Fundraising Assessment: evaluation of current efforts
- Succession: Succession Planning, CDO on Demand (bridge leadership gap via an interim executive)
- Development Planning: new plan or existing plan refresh
- Capital Campaign Services: assessment, feasibility study, plan and execution
- Board Development: coaching volunteers on how to play a key role in fundraising
- Development Policies and Procedures: new plan or existing plan refresh
- Grant Writing: proven track-record in grant funding
- We are certified in Nominal Group Technique (NGT) as well as Graphic Facilitation for Visual Learners to provide an expert third party to help with meetings, retreats or planning sessions.
Customized Training & Speaking Engagements
- After assessing your training needs, Mannarino Consulting arranges for a trainer to come to your agency or a location of your choice, to deliver half-day, full-day or multiple-day training sessions to your board, staff and/or volunteers.
- Topics available for speaking engagements: capacity development, leadership, succession planning, team building and fundraising.