Director on Demand
A service of Mannarino Consulting is dedicated to providing client partners mid to executive-level professionals on an interim basis during times of transition. An increasing number of organizations are appreciating the benefits of tapping into a selected and vetted group of proven, high caliber talent. These professionals range from functional heads and technical specialists to C-level executives in the business and nonprofit sectors.
When would you use a Director on Demand?
- Bridging permanent recruitment gaps
- Sudden vacancy (resignations, dismissals, death, injury, illnesses, disability, maternity leave)
- “Holding down the fort”, pending a final decision on a senior level appointment
- Managing change of culture, strategy, policy, structure
- Taking charge of specific projects such as launching a new product or service
- Part-time management when circumstances don’t warrant a full time role
- Applying special expertise or knowledge on a project that is outside the organization’s core competency
How does Director on Demand work?
Director on Demand is a highly targeted and very personalized process of assessing the needs of the client and then finding the best person possible to meet them for a determined period of time, generally 3, 6, 9 or 12 months. Typically, these roles are full-time based on a retainer. If there are transition times (off ramping or onboarding) then the time can be as little as 10 – 25 hours per week.
Functional areas and disciplines:
Executive Director, CEO/President
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Operations Officer, Director of Operations
Chief Development Officer, Development Director
Chief Program/Innovation Officer
Chief Marketing Officer, Director of Marketing and Communications
Director of Government Affairs
Head of Human Resources
Head of Programs
Organizations that can benefit:
Private Schools, Charter Schools